I don’t think there are enough words or exclamation points to describe how head over heels I am for the scallop fashion trend for spring and summer! You guys…I’M IN LOVE, I’M IN LOVE AND I DON’T CARE WHO KNOWS IT!
To be honest, for how much I love to shop, I have a hard time pulling the trigger on simple, solid color items for my closet. I’ve never been the girl who springs for that simple little black dress or that tailored staple that will last for years. I have always felt that my money is best spent on bold, statement pieces that I am into at the moment. Scalloped edges are the most darling detail to take something simple to something special! Here’s a few scallop inspired wardrobe staples currently on my wish list:
1. ModCloth /// Reliably Blithe Dress in Orchid*
2. Francesca’s /// Easton Scallop Shorts
3. Boden /// Georgia Woven Sandal
4. The Cambridge Satchel Company /// Striped Cloud Bag
5. Macy’s /// Maison Jules Layered Scallop-Hem Top
What trends are you swooning for this spring and summer?
*Contains affiliate link